Eupen Cable is known throughout the wireless industry as a
leader in quality and customer service. The people of Eupen are
committed to providing creative solutions and pinpoint accuracy.
Eupen is called on by the best in wireless to solve their toughest
problems in their most challenging markets. Eupen's low loss
cable, connectors and jumper assemblies are in a class of their
Why Eupen (vs Andrew/Commscope or RFS) might you ask? Well,
it's very simple!
1) Eupen's heliax cable does not kink when bending into tight
2) Their diaelectric foam is closed-cell (vs open-cell) to limit
moisture from any false-set connector installs
3) Eupen's connectors can be used on both Eupen cable, Andrew
cable, and some RFS cable
4) The price-point is almost half the cost of Andrew & RFS
5) They don't skimp on quality; all of their cabling is made
in Belgum with top-notch materials
6) Eupen products don't change often. When they do, all of their
parts are still compatible with each other
7) It only takes the technician just 2 minutes to install a connector,
whereas it takes over 15 minutes for all other heliax brands, even
with the proper tools! -- Free demo upon request!
I guess you can still use Andrew/Commscope or RFS, but we
believe that you'll fall in love with Eupen the first time you
use their products and will never change back!
For more information about the products they offer, check
out the Eupen product catalogs below or visit their website at: